Monday, February 16, 2009

Here comes the bride....

So yeah, I missed a week of posting because I came down with some head cold, coughing, ridiculousness last week and didn't feel up to doing much, so sorry about that. But I'm back and I've certainly made some wedding progress. Last week I sent out for the printing of my "save the date" cards so they should be arriving sometime this week. I am so excited about them, they look fabulous. I have to give kudos to Christie for the design, she is just so talented! I have also finished up my wedding news letter. The news letter consists of all sorts of info on our wedding and details on Hendersonville, NC where the joyous day will be taking place. I snagged this news letter idea from my friend Molly. I think once you all see it you'll find it very helpful.

Other more exciting news is I found my wedding dress!!!!! Yes, mom and I went shopping on Saturday and what a great experience. We first started out at Poffi Girls. www.poffigirls.com and then we went over to Mecklenburg Bridal. I am not even going to list their website becuase I was not impressed! The service and help I received from Poffi Girls was unbelieveable! Anyways, I was down to two dresses, one by designer Anjolique and the other by Paloma Blanca. After about 10 minutes in each dress the winner was the Paloma Blanca dress! This dress captures, romace, old Hollywood, and elegance all in one. I am thrilled about this dress!
Here is the designers website but I'm not giving any hints as to which dress I went with....ya'll will just have to be surprised! www.palomablanca.com

February 28th Bobby, my mom, my step dad and I will be headed to Asheville/Hendersonville for the weekend to finalize our cake decision, check out another photographer, try out a caterer or two, and most importantly go to the rent-all place for the tent, tables, linens, and chairs. That weekend will be jam packed!

No comments:

Post a Comment